Please see below for some common questions and answers.
If you still have any queries or need an update on your order, please do not hesitate to email us or use our online contact form.
Where is your showroom located?
Our showroom is located in Sydney.
Unit 3, 2 William Street Beaconsfield NSW 2015 (Alexandria area).
When are you open?
We are open Monday - Sunday 10am till 3pm. Thursdays until 7pm.
Can I get an update on my order?
Please email us your order number and we will advise you of the status of your order.
How long is Pre-Order?
We have shipments arriving on a regular basis so it will depend on the item/s you select. Some will be available in 2 weeks, some in 10-12 weeks. It all depends on which item(s) you are looking to purchase?
Please contact us with any specific requests.
Do you deliver?
Yes, we can deliver to most areas. We suggest using the shipping calculator during checkout and if your suburb does not come up, please contact us for a quote.
If there is no delivery option during checkout the below freight providers can collect from our warehouse and deliver to many areas which we are unable to.
How much is delivery?
This depends on how many items you purchase; the delivery fee is calculated by weight and volume and we suggest using the shipping calculator during checkout for accurate pricing.
If I select pickup, where do I collect my goods?
Our showroom only has display items, pickups are from our warehouse which is located approximately 40km north west of the CBD in Riverstone. The address and pickup instructions will be provided to you once the order is finalised.
Pickups can only be done Monday - Friday between 10am-2pm. Pickups cannot be done on the weekends.
Special T&Cs for Pickups
* FCF is not responsible for any breakages/damages whatsoever when collecting and using your own transport/staff. FCF not responsible for assembly and unpacking done by customers when collecting.
If you have selected pickup, please ensure the following;
* You have a car, ute or truck which is big enough to accommodate the goods purchased.
* You have enough people to assist in carrying heavy items.
* You have rope and other protective materials for your vehicle as Modern Movers or Future Classics Furniture will not be held responsible for any damages that may be caused to your vehicle.
* You take all product packaging with you. Modern Movers will not accept any empty boxes or rubbish that may be left behind.Do you have a store in Melbourne/Perth/Brisbane?
Sadly, we don’t. We have a showroom in Sydney and you are more than welcome to shop on line and we do deliver to most areas in Australia.
Do you offer Zip pay or other payment options?
Yes, we do, please view all payment options during checkout.
Do you do layby?
Yes, we do. Please email us your contact and delivery details as well as the items you wish to order, and we will assist you.
Can I change fabric on sofas?
Generally, the sofas only come in as per the images seen on our website.
Do you custom make furniture?
If it’s for a commercial project and a minimum order quantity is ordered we can assist but if it’s for a one off, regretfully we are unable to.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
Please view our order policy for full details.
What is your warranty?
Our warranty terms are available to read on our website. We offer a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.